Exclusive: Sonjay Dutt Interview


Via The Inquisitr
Sonjay Dutt has been a staple in the professional wrestling industry since his debut for Total Nonstop Action (TNA) in 2003 when the company was just a year old. In fact, Dutt is viewed by some as a TNA Original in the same breath as AJ Styles, James Storm, Bobby Roode, and others – despite never being a titleholder with the company.

But if it weren’t for TNA giving Dutt a chance in 2003 – which turned into a six-and-a-half year stint with the company – the high-flying and acrobatic Dutt might not have made it in the business.

“When I first came into Nashville at the Fairgrounds on a Wednesday night, I was like 20 years old and I thought I would be there for the next two weeks, maybe one week, and it turned into six-and-a-half years straight,” said Dutt. “It afforded me a life and a lifestyle I would never thought I’d have in pro wrestling, it afforded me the opportunity to support myself, and then, later on, my wife and my family, which is the most important thing for me.”
Listen to the interview below:

Mark Suleymanov

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram