Exclusive: Samuel Shaw Interview


Image via Impact Wrestling

Via The Inquisitr
Ever since making his professional wrestling debut in 2007, the only company that Samuel Shaw was able to call home was Total Nonstop Action (TNA). After years of broken promises, a lack of communication, and missed opportunities, Shaw's stint with TNA concluded in late-June as he was released from the company, via PWInsider.

At 31 years old, Shaw is still young and feels he can contribute to any wrestling organization. But currently on the independent circuit, Shaw describes it as “slow” and believes the way his character was presented in TNA may be a reason why.

“To be honest with you, I don't think that my style is really what the independent circuit is craving right now,” said Shaw. “Which is funny to me because I actually think that I am fully capable of doing all the athletic maneuvers and moves and things like that. I just don't think the mass audience knows that I can do it. I was just sort of presented more of a character instead of a wrestler, per se.”
Listen to the interview below:

Mark Suleymanov

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram