Exclusive: Nick 'Magnus' Aldis Interview

[Image by Simon Q/Flickr via Wikimedia Commons]
Via The Inquisitr

Coming into Total Nonstop Action (TNA) with a strong following in his native United Kingdom, Nick Aldis, and his shredded physique, chiseled jaw, young age, and dedication to the craft were second-to-none. Not only did Aldis have notoriety from being on the show Gladiators in the UK, he also had been a full-time wrestler since 2003.

 That's a common misconception about Aldis as he wasn't signed to the IMPACT roster because of his popularity on a foreign country's television show, but because of his look and passion for the industry.

“A lot of people in TNA didn't even realize that I was already a wrestler before I did Gladiators, a lot of people just assumed that just because I did Gladiators, Dixie [Carter] just saw me on that show and said 'Hey, do you want to be a wrestler?'” said Aldis. “That wasn't the case at all, I've been a full-time wrestler, my first year in the business, I wrestled like six days a week. I don't how many of these weekend warrior, Indy heroes are wrestling six days a week.”
Listen to the interview below:

Mark Suleymanov

Over the past half decade, Mark has covered sports and New York City with bylines appearing in The Inquisitr News, GiveMeSport, Fansided, SB Nation, Scout, and numerous other publications. 

Instagram